Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Final Curtain Closes

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with a heavy heart that I say The Final Curtain will come to a close on November 13th.

These last five years have been truly amazing and I have enjoyed sharing random quirks from my extensive writing collection with you all.  I have also enjoyed sharing The Final Curtain with my amazing guest writers.

Do not despair.  When one door closes, a window opens and in this case that window is my own official website where you'll be able to venture to unknown worlds, while keeping up to date with all the latest news and gossip.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for my online fan funding campaign to raise money for my first ever book, TALES OF TERROR: URBAN LEGENDS.  I have teamed up with Australian artist Shane Ryan to create this book and now just need the funds to help publish it.  There's some really sweet perks for donations so please get involved on November 13th.

Thank you to each and every one of you who kept us going.  To each of my amazing guest writers, especially James Thompson, I owe a lot to you all.  Your works kept this blog fresh and fuelled quite a lot of interest.  You are all my friends and outstanding writers.

To each of my readers, I wouldn't be here without you.  You are the reason that I continue to write and try to better myself.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support over the last five years.  I hope you will continue to follow and comment with your opinions as I truly do enjoy reading what you have to say.

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Ahlephia and keep up to date with what's happening, especially with the online campaign.

Thank you so much.  These years have been a total blast.

I love you all.

Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment